Saturday, November 19, 2005

Another day closer to my vacation / hunting trip

Cant wait, Just have two more days and a wake - up. Then I'm off to Monatan for 18 days of hunting eating and siting on my ass and doing nothing but realaxing and gaining some weight back...... Not to concerned since I've lost 160 pounds so far. So any that I gain while I'm gone. It will be easy to re-lose it after I get back.
Sitting in the snow and waiting for a decent deer or elk to come along. i cant wait. All my stuff is mostly packed and ready to go. Just have few more things to do. and then when it hits midnite on Monday. I'm up and out the door and on my way. So there will probably be a few days inactivity here. But Oh-well, No biggy, Not that many come here anyways / yet..... But who knows maybe everyone will wanna come here before to long.
Well, It's time to post some more pics of chicks and some dead animal pics too
Web Site Hit Counters
OldNavy.com

Click for Trout Creek, Montana Forecast


Click for Grants Pass, Oregon Forecast


A World Wide Woofer
Since
"2002"